JUST ANOTHER TRAINING RUN ROCK AND ROLL LIVERPOOL MARATHON 2014







runners love running – I know I do – but there are some days when you just really cannot be bothered to put your shoes on and face the outdoors. We all have different methods of overcoming this mental hurdle – for me, I tell myself that I have never regretted going for a run, but I have regretted not going. However, that might not be enough for some people.The Rock and Roll Liverpool Marathon i had picked the do as a training run for my build up to the stone madultra in july.My plan was to run it at a solid 4 hr pace but to my surprise the view and course where stunning and i ened up running a 3.44hr marathon and felt great after which told me my training plan was working great as i could have easliy added another 20miles to the end of the marahton.This is the 3rd time i have run a marathon in liverpool and every time it has been very special to the crowds that come out to cheer u on to the stunning views all the ways around anybody looking for a marathon next year i can honestly say try this one out.















Comments

Popular Posts